Friday 2 December 2011

BAGGAGE IN THE TRUNK

silent black mouse drives flat rate to Manhattan.
I
read
road signs 6 times
like
an
autist.
abroad paranoia -

we MUST head into silver towers and brownstone
the dead white colours of 21st C city light.

and burnt Brooklyn only looks like Draculas Purfleet
laid
out on
bigger
ground.

and 15th Street iron railings only looks like
near
Russell
Square; no smell of air.

and Macdonalds in Union Square only feels
like
Macdonalds Basildon
by block paving
Towngate.

and whatever this brewery bar is I am in
is only
like
Bas Vegas
with
bigger scotches and 28 sports tvs in.

and the 3rd Avenue vanishing point of red lights
and lego glass rock walls
looks
like
nothing
else at all.
  
JOHNNY I shout I CAN SEE THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH

Americaland; I am on it, only another me
with
bigger
scotches
and 
28 sports tvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment