Tuesday 24 January 2012

DREAM ON COCAINE

Judge arrives
habitual
tied tight
and stinking
in a plastic corner.
Announces

the imported white lightening kingdom 
is the winner
I become blind
intense and rushing.

I smile
by accident
helpless humour
convincing me
Kennedy did it.
Feeding hard
my relentless tumor
contrives
incessant need
to feed it.
Plastic tracks in black
I will never forget.

Fat rush
harbinger
of intensified stares
and
ideas
late arriving.
Sadly
in cocaine triumph
I am
slowly killed
by advertising.
Television indemnity
in too
handy proximity.


I have vivid dreams
of tits
like god’s eyes
held tight
by god’s hands

fighting.
Gods hunting
in teams
reading maps
to tits
like god eyes
in gods writing.
Strange conversation with the introverse.

Snatching sudden
guilty looks
at the hard door
I remember everything.
A stare
solemn as old books
hard bound spines
pale
in December’s heavy sun.
My red eyes
ready for the country.

Soft power
from the lazy leftfield
saves me
and detains me.
Red power
of organic ferment

sways me
and maintains me.
And I do a line of coke in the world.

Post apocalyptic James Caan
just comes on dangerous and 
drunk
dredging the wet waste.
Angelina in danger
I try to save her
but she’s a gambler
wading off west.
Malicious military move in 
with green rubber sheets.

                       
Two stunted stories
of the Luxour
left burnt dog shit white.
          Squaddies stack sheets
in splashing rain
in the stories
of Judge White Shite.
I converse perverse with the universe.

Lying listing

in mending sheets
my eyes
howling and
longing.
Competing
in twisting heats
mind prowling
before monging.
I am, I think, the Apocalypse.

Show Saturdays
death
square on my face
in a shitty
Sunday morning.
The Judge sits
pretty patient on plastic
knowing the day
will draw in.
Law is never cancel out on this high buzz.

Judge turns thief
busy wronging
on the
feathered
weathered
shape of Britain.
Is relief and is longing
the end of my
shredded wedded
mono breath in.
My analogue needs quadraphonic chronic.

So strained

and purified
I am too
Jekyl
and
all Hyde.
Too drained
and vilified
I am all metal
and riptide.
And I do a line of coke in 
the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment