Monday 2 September 2019

PILTDOWN MAN IN THE MUMMY EXHIBITION




( dont ask why but fyi-
  
  my
  brainmind
  has
  gone
  half biblical & full epic

  a glacier mint clarity glimpse
  outside the fug 
  of coastal fog
  
  &
  its in this state
  
  of
  ministry ?
  of
  industry ?

  that 
  i wonder . . . )


what is my suffering
to 
the 
suffering of ages ?

i am piltdown man
in the mummy exhibit

~

the 
rendition extraordinary
detention borderly
&
starvation incontinently

the
damnation historically
sickness unnecessary
&
poverty geographically

the
extinction constructually
genocide religiously
&   
monks inflammatory 

all make me 
piltdown man
in the 
mummy exhibit

~

what is my suffering
to
the
suffering of the ages ?

well- its  
      M I N E

      &
thinking different
stinks 
of a stasis agenda






burning monk 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

from steve&ben flickr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment