Thursday 19 November 2020

NERVOUS IN SAVAGE GARDENS



is anything so hard
after all we have done & done ?

all we got to do now
is live till we die

& i seen the world outside
& i seen the world on tv

& i am torn
torn into submission
no - indecision


~


i done that nervous chunder
in the savage garden bin

bile risen in the tower hill 
london wall tunnel spill

the flip side -
twinkle eyed marching 
on a sparking mission 
shirt out & billowing
round the fountains & lions
of the city square stone

i hit an undrunk full stop
outside the museum there

my home grown third eye dried 
& good for blink glimpses only


~


& my age is like a weight now
a mansion house foot scraper
a hand-me-down iron - metal

its a comfort monkey on my back

&
i re-smelt it daily
into
a
morning medal
i award myself 
at lunch






from wikipedia.org



No comments:

Post a Comment