Monday 6 July 2020

SKETCH POPLINGS




the 
consuming masses
pound plastic

into mausoleum


~


'she never had a problem
that wasnt in fashion'

wrote richard stark in 1962

seeing
the
latent
instagram in us


~


shes holding up 
the lyric sheet 
for the busker 
in the retail park 

sun makes it
a blinding white
corrupted pixel

disinterested
currys 
covid
fever 
queue


~


when i touch his box of ashes
my hand & my arm tingle

his spirit
&
the reach of the cat king

or imagination
&
bad circulation

you know which


~


brave new world 
grey new world 

i find a lucky stone


after my bad dreams
have dissembled me

wake
with 
my
gps 
gone hideously offline







Google Maps can lead to a mountain of trouble - Orlando Sentinel

from digitaledition.orlandosentinel.com





No comments:

Post a Comment