Thursday 12 April 2018

BLESSING




a
blessing
of
age
endurance
and
toxicity
is
that
i
cant
remember
the
name
of
that
box of cocks
who
sat
next
to 
me
in
chemistry
1985

~

him-
left
for
another
school

both us-
turn
up
at
drug parties
social archipelago
199?

~

him-
in a 
look-at-me
move
put
moondance 
on

wept
all
the
way
thru

told
everyone
reminded
him
of
special
times

~

me-
not
chemistry
1985
is
it ?

you box of cocks

wanted to say

instead-
dude
theres
better
van morrison
to
lose
it
to
than this

~

later-
drove
me
to
within
two miles of home

him-
look-at-me move
said
not enough
speed
in him
to drive

taking
a
risk
this straight
he says 

me-
got
out
on
motorway verge

ignored
hints 
for
gas cash

plucked my joint
out his mouth

and
never
saw
him
again

the box of cocks




Biology 381, 9. Metals in the environment.

pic from ualberta.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment