Monday 12 March 2018

AND WHERE IS BRIAN NOW




i wish i was like you

said poor hapless brian
always weed high
&
gently paranoid

nothing gets to you

~

now me -


was 

  st gg r d
    a  e e

 un - - - tethered

  discovered

pleased to be noticed
      but
angry to be voiced
      i
   became
  suddenly
   trapped 
inside his articulation

~

i remember we were smoking
out in the service road night
i remember some horrible light 

coming ON 

inside 
    of 
    me

i remember i faced the wall
i remember i hid my face
  
   &
  like
   a
Teflon Dick
  
   i
buried
  its
warning 
  glow
   d
   e
   e
   e
   e
   p

~

now everyone -

theyre
broken 
busted
flytipped
somehow
someway
on the sofas and sidements
of the unsure foreshore

or will be
if not yet

& my eyes leave the door open
prak-tiss rite-ting
my
insides
down
free from disguise

wondering where is brian now 

under satellite television skies



 
Image result for eyes doors

from youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment