Saturday 5 November 2016

GUEST BLOG - WISHING TO BE NOWHERE ELSE BY SUZANNA-DIMITRA SIGANOS (11)



My friend,
I'm proud to say,
I'm the 
Wicked Witch of the West.
I'm sad to say,
I'm melting, melting away
Each and every day.
Though it's not water that is 
Slowly killing me
But the sun - the heat of the sun.

My friend,
I love being the most 
Hated witch
As I hear the power of the
Waves crashing against
Worthless rocks
Over and
Over again.

My friends
As I step out of my cave,
I feel nature calling me
As the tiny particles of rocks
Spill over my burning toes
And the sun pours through my 
Tanned,
Tanned skin.

I am glowing.
You wold be able too see a shimmer 
Of me
If you were in space
And I would be able to see the
Sun through closed eyes.
My friend,
I wish to be sitting
In a lagoon of sea and
Closing my big blue eyes.
Feeling the coolness of water
Over my legs.
Feeling the warmth of the sun
Over my face and chest
And
Wishing to be nowhere else-
But here.



Image result for wicked witch of the west

from the Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment