Thursday 26 October 2017

AM I CEREAL OR AM I MOVIE ?




theres mostly
music ready
in my brainpan
when i wake

like auto soft synced 
with a jukebox cloud
when im birthed reformed
out of accelerating disaster
of gunshot phonebox dreams

today
the instrumental break from layla
rolls over on a fuzzy loop
and
i
call
that
a
win

like waking up omnipotent
teflon coated
alive in the roving eye
of a auteur movie

i am unbearded scorsese 
off to the pisser
and the coffee cups

~

this rhythmic tinnitus
its degrades 
into a questioning child
into a terminal orbit

and
layla
is
burnt up and dethroned 
by some horrible pop
with a laboratory hook 

that crept fangs 
into me
from
the
long
fat
days
universal radio

it turns me to cereal
bubble wrap
flat diet soda
or ron howard




Image result for goodfellas laylas scene

from goodfellas



No comments:

Post a Comment