Wednesday 1 October 2014

WRITING ROOM THOUGHTS

 (clap-clap, we LOVE random text breaks, clap-clap)




inside
my
room
the audience of tiny plastic men 
    and 
    green walls

    and
        books
            and
                stuff
                    and
                        things


applaud my reports and redrafted sub-art


outside my room my boots step 
    flat
    timeless 
        safe 
        with 
        easy fears
    and 
like the gone white light of backroom speed 
    i
        am
           only
    hidden embers
    and
    dense
    waste
like
    eternally 
           hibernating 
               heavy
                   bears

        in my room 
        i 
            might
                resemble
 
a forced and thin and plastic buddha
to the audience of small plastic men 

        in my room
        i
            might
                be
                    secretly 

penciling
    in
psychotic plans
ready for the GO light
    of
        personal
            disaster


 
from snowdonjames.com

No comments:

Post a Comment